- Intro to Photography processes and technical skills
- Intro to design and research skills in creative photography production
- Intro to professional practice in creative photography production
- Critical/Contextual awareness
- Understand design and research tools, methods and skills used in creative photography productions
- Understand primary and secondary research methods
- understand skills needed to pursue a career in the creative photography sector
- Understand progression opportunities within the creative photography centre
- Be able to carry out roles and responsibilities consistent with professional practice.
- Understand critical perspectives that that influence the analysis of creative media production activities
- Understand the contexts within which creative media technology and production are positioned.
In the following four weeks I will be learning; skills, research, contextualization and professional practice.
Induction of the darkroom
35mm film photography/Darkroom printing
DSLRs Raw file processing, file types, and storage
Photography studio induction
Location Photography techniques
- Critically a range of communication methods used to convey meaning in creative photography production
- Critically evaluate a range of working practices and methods